Your roof is more than an aesthetic part of your home.
A strong roof protects your interior from rain, snow, and hail—and the long-lasting damage moisture can bring. It protects the structure of your walls and ceiling by discouraging rot and mold.
High-quality roofs keep sunlight from overheating your house in the summer (lowering your energy footprint). Additionally, keeping your roof in good condition can improve the value of your home and lower insurance costs.
Roofing Companies – are you in good hands?
Do you have a trusted roofing company or contractor you can trust to get the job done right, on time and on budget?
Reach out today and find out why so many local Billerica, MA residents trust us to keep the literal roof over their heads performing to perfection.
If you’re interested in roof installation or roof leak repair, contact our friendly Billerica office today. We’ll answer all of your questions, provide a transparent estimate for the cost of your project, and help you take the first steps toward solving whatever roofing problem you’re facing or need that you have.
How do you know it’s time to repair your roof?
Once a shingle is damaged, your home is vulnerable to moisture and its effects.
Here are a few things to look for when examining your roof:
- Warped or chipped shingles: It may seem small, but a warped or chipped shingle no longer acts as an adequate seal against the weather. Repair damaged shingles immediately to avoid long-term damage to your home.
- Daylight in the attic: While a little sunlight is always welcome, you shouldn’t have any sunlight in the attic. Can you see the sky through your attic roof? If so, it’s time to call a professional for roof leak repair.
- Water stains: There should never be water between your walls. If you’re noticing growing water stains on your interior walls, check your roof shingles for damage or call a professional to examine your roof. Allowing moisture to accumulate in the walls can lead to health hazards like mold.
- Rooftop garden: If you have to weed your roof, it’s time to call your local roofing companies. You might need just a minor repair, or you may need an entirely new roof installation.
What sort of roof replacement cost should I expect?
When you’re looking for a roofing contractor, search for a professional who will install a long-lasting roof properly.
Don’t simply go with the cheapest option—contractors who offer shockingly-low prices may use subpar materials or rush your installation. Instead, find a roofing contractor who cares about your home and your roof as much as you do.
The cost of your roof replacement depends on your home size and style preferences. If you’d like tile roofing, for example, you can expect a higher cost than the average asphalt or wood shingles.
To get a better understanding of your roof installation costs, you need to talk with an installer personally for a quote. Call our office for a free estimate and more information!
Choosing a roofing contractor in Billerica MA
There are a few key questions to ask any roofing contractor before they begin work on your home:
- “Are you licensed and insured?”
Ask to see proof of your roofer’s license and insurance. If an accident occurs while they work on your roof, you won’t want to be liable.
- “How long have you been in business?”
Look for a roofing contractor who has a longstanding track record of success in your community.
- “Does your roof come with a warranty?”
Careful roofers will ensure their products are covered under warranty. If something is defective or is damaged prematurely, you’ll want repairs covered.
- “Where can I find reviews from previous clients?”
The best local roofing contractors will have positive stories from previous clients.
- “What roofing styles and materials do you offer?”
There are a wide variety of styles, colors, and materials available for roofing. There’s something to match nearly any budget or aesthetic. If your roofer doesn’t supply a wide range of products, they may not have the expertise you’re looking for.
Call us for your Billerica Roofing Needs!
If you’re concerned about your roof’s condition from aging or a recent storm, or have a leak or other issue you’re currently dealing with, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Small issues with your roof, when left unaddressed, can quickly turn into major damages from water, mold and more.
Our team of expert roofers will inspect your roof to see whether you need simple repairs or new installation and replacement. We’ll provide you with all of your options and with expert advice so you can make the best decision possible for you and your family.
Call today and find out what 30 years of local experience, and a passion for service and craftsmanship can do for you and your home.
When your roof needs care, we’ll be there!
Billerica, MA 01821, 01822, 01862, 01865, 01866